Carrots : 2 big sized ( 1 and half cups )
Unsalted Cashews : 1/2 Cup
Milk : 1 Cup
Sugar : 1/2 Cup ( Add more if you like more sweet consistancy of mousse )
Vanilla Powder : 1 oz
* Cut the carrots into cubes or circles.
* Take a vessel and add chopped carrots,cashews and milk into it. Cook this in a pressure cooker till 2 whistles and switch off the flame.
* Once the above cooked mixture turns to room temperature blend it into a very smooth paste and tranfer to a big bowl.
* Now using cake beater machine, beat the above mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Add Sugar and Vanilla powder into above mixture and mix well.
* Transfer the mousse into serving bowl and decorate with Cashews.
* Refrigerate the mousse in freezer for half an hour and serve.
" A Mousse is a prepared food that incorporates air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light and fluffy to creamy and thick, depending on preparation techniques. "